Wednesday, September 26, 2012

the reviews: Baby Haul + 24 Weeks Pregnant Vlog

Baby Haul + Great boots, super comfy, Harley Boots are he best I have another pair with high heels and those are awesome too.They feel comfortable and loo like they will last forever. These look bad ass and will wear them a lot while ridding the motorcycle with my husband or just to look good.

This shoe narrows quite abit before the end of the shoe so I think this contributed to feeling too small. I have worn the same shoe size for 20 yrs so if you're close to the edge of your size I would recommend ordering a half size up. Otherwise looks like a good shoe but I had to send them back, ( considers it your fault if the size you ordered doesn't fit so you can't exchange them, only return).
the reviews: Baby Haul + 24 Weeks Pregnant Vlog
Baby Haul + I have never seen a garment this poorly made! these "pants," if that is what they are supposed to be, appear to have been made by drunken monkeys wearing blindfolds

No comments:

Post a Comment