Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Hot Women Cause Earthquakes! remark

Hot Women Cause Earthquakes! This design is very popular right now with the kids in high school band so my daughter will be very happy to receive it. The design is very nice and the shirt is good quality.

I bought this for my 8 year old. She joined a track team and uses this for allround track. The shoe is comfortable, with good arch support. Sizing was exact
Hot Women Cause Earthquakes! remark
Hot Women Cause Earthquakes! I opened the box to find that these shoes are ae by Allen Edmonds, not Allen Edmonds. There is nothing on the web page that says this, nor is there anything indicating that they are made in the Dominican Republic. I'm willing to pay the premium price for Allen Edmonds shoes because they are made in the U.S. These are not. Update the description so that it is accurate to reflect ae by Allen Edmonds and the country of origin.

No comments:

Post a Comment