Thursday, October 4, 2012

the comment: Dealextreme.com - Trendy In-Ear Stereo Earbuds with Comfort Caps (2.5mm) reviews online reviews

Dealextreme.com - Trendy In-Ear I was looking for a minimal shoe to complement my barefoot running and as an everyday shoe. The wide forefoot section works and feels great and doesn't cramp the toes. I did not notice the narrow instep at all perhaps due to the fact that I have long, narrow feet (others have mentioned that it takes a few days to break this in). The sizing for me was right on. I use very thin synthetic socks in them, thick socks would require an adjustment in size. Both the look and feel of the shoe denotes quality.

I purchased these shoes for a trip to Alaska with National Geograghic. They were recommended by a friend and I got a better buy than she did by purchasing mine on . Very comfortable shoes.
the comment: Dealextreme.com - Trendy In-Ear Stereo Earbuds with Comfort Caps (2.5mm) reviews online reviews
Dealextreme.com - Trendy In-Ear Birkenstock Unisex Arizona SandalI received 3 pairs of these sandals, ALL THE WRONG WIDTH. I loved the leather of this style of sandal that i ordered (but had to finally settle for the synthetic leather one to get my right size, i was very bummed out as I didn't think a consumer just had to settle here on ), but the sandals were marked incorrectly at the Birkenstock FACTORY. I only learned this by calling Birkenstock directly; they were very kind and filled me in on the details I outlined below:When the little foot print image is FILLED in on the lining of the sandal and on the box, that means they are "narrow" and not the "regular" width which would have an OUTLINE of a footprint.I wish you well for all those that purchased the sandals, you had better check out to see if you have the actual right width for your feet. was very kind in helping me return the 3 wrong pairs sandals and shipping out the other pair of sandals overnight that just arrived today.The only NEGATIVE with (which was the seller) was that I received a generic terse email today from saying that they felt I might be abusing the return privileges and threatened to close my account. I cannot control their warehouse inventory and as for the other items that were returned, it was due in large part to safety seals being broken or missing or no proper food labels on the food items. I don't know about other people, but I would most certainly not use a eye medication or consume a food product with a broken or missing safety seal. I hope and I can get past this, but if we can't, I wish them well and there are plenty of other merchants that will want my business.

No comments:

Post a Comment