Sunday, October 7, 2012

the reviews: Merrell Whiteout 8 Waterproof Boot Product Video

Merrell Whiteout 8 After a little breaking in theses are easily the best sandles I have ever owned! I especially love the cork foot bed and how it contours to your foot!

Looks awesome but not washableI own many pairs of the white eyelet Keds and this is why ; you can't wash out the easy dirt attracted to the lovely eyelet fabric on these. Thats why I have many pairs as they are like "disposable" shoes; either wear these indoors only like a slipper/shoe or never. Its too bad they are not weather proof as one outing ruins the shoe. These are lovely with a casual...
the reviews: Merrell Whiteout 8 Waterproof Boot Product Video
Merrell Whiteout 8 Gorgeous Boot!I ordered the boot in grey, which was an absolutely beautiful color; however, the gorgeous color could not make up for the miserable fit! The design of the boot wants to "twist" your foot into the most uncomfortable position. I was extremely disappointed as this boot is super sexy and I was so looking forward to wearing. Sadly, I returned back to and began my...

No comments:

Post a Comment